So Kiddies, I thought I was strong. I thought I could fight and fight and sustain the fight to the bitter end. I didn't think I would cave to simple lust but I should have known. Lust is a hard emotion to ignore for long. One day everyone capitulates.
I write this entry having lost not only the war but also the battle.
I finally got a nose ring!! (on mothers day and my cuz also graced her own nostril with one as well)
No more fake press on's...no more stickers that eventually get stuck on the back of my hand when I brush a hand over my face...no more wishing for a nose stud but not wanting to give into the popular fashion fad even though South Asian women pretty much have been piercing their nose for generations as a symbol of their married status. I thought I was above it all. I'm a sucker.
Oh the bright side...I think it suits me :o)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment