Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh that's right...

Yesterday I was heading home at around 8pm (which is downright early for me as most of you know) when my iphone (1st edition, not the new kitchy one but let’s not talk about it since I’m close to chucking the one I have and shelling out another 200 smackeroos for the new one which will also cause my husband to divorce me and then I’ll be back out on the singles market and…ack!)(I so digressed here it’s ridiculous) chirped to life. I glanced down and with delight realized that it’s AR. I love AR!

I pick up the phone and immediately my girl giggles. I love her giggles too cause they’re always so darn adorable. We start yammering on about life, ohing and ahing over every little achievement either by us our our significant others (she has a super hot significant other who when I met him for the first time did the whiteman bucktooth bop for me in demonstration that he will dance but not necessarily well and that he does fall into the typical catagory of whitemen who can not dance...he was in like flint from there on out I tell you what) and in general being good friends to each other (of course we haven't seen each another in about 4 months but that’s another post).

It was during this conversation when she very tactfully reminded me that I had a blog and that I had been seriously negligent in updating it. The first mention of it caused me to go 'oh that's right...' because sure enough, I had forgotten that I even had a blog *gasp*. The second reference she made to it, I felt a wave of guilt overcome me since my one real reader (AR herself) had been checking and I hadn’t been writing.

So here I am to correct this oversight and proclaim loud and long…I AM BACK. (Now let’s see for how long)

: )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its about freakin' time!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Not only is the blog back, but the latest posting is about ME! Love this! And love you too, and way more, Rubina.