Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Damn...

Fo and I were standing outside after I broke my fast. I was blissfully enjoying my first cigarette of the day when I heard a voice call out "Rubina!"

Turning I saw my girl S's girl L. We met a while back and spent some a quality girls out night together. Anyhoo, I had forgotten that it was Tuesday and everyone was at Shelly's. So I asked Fo if he wanted to drop by and say hello. As usual he was like "sure!"

We were there for about 15 minutes, then left to cross the street towards the off-site location where we were working.

I looked at Fo and said "what kind of losers are we anyhow? look, the world is enjoying itself, hanging around, drinking, eating, chatting and generally having fun. what are we doing? Going back to work."

He didn't disagree with me in the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i agree and its always lovely to see you. i miss you.