P is my hero.
Okay so this is nothing new but tonight he's really ascended to hero status when he hooked up a new Linksys N router (he's correcting me as I go along here). Presently I'm sitting downstairs in the livingroom typing up this entry.
As most of you know we purchased our new house about a year ago. A year in which we could barely get an internet signal even in our bedroom down the hall from where our weak-ass old router stood in inept vigil of our internet needs. Now we have a kick-ass new one (well he actually bout this about 3 months ago and was too gosh darn lazy to hook it up) that makes interneting infinitely more possible from the comfort of my leather sofa! So what if I had to heckle him a bit, call into doubt his very ability to be a brilliant computer geek. Hell it got him off his duff to prove me wrong. I stand corrected...
He's an internet GOD!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment