Monday, August 18, 2008

Qdoba Goodness


Through the years I've often found myself craving certain foods:

Pizza oozing cheesy goodness;
samosa, light and flaky on the outside, spicy yumminess filled to bursting on the inside;
my mothers goat biriyani which simply knowing she's making fills my mouth with water;
the apple pie candy apple from The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory;
Chinese food, any sort of Chinese food (as a lot of my friends can attest, right after getting back from HK I was on the biggest Chinese food consumption bender ever!)

But recently my taste bud's attention has been diverted to not just one kind of food, oh no, my new fondness, nay obsession, has expanded to one restaurant in particular. I've become quite the fan of Qdoba Mexican Grill (http://www.qdoba.com/Default.aspx). Have you gone to this place?

Imagine Chipotle but better, so much better with a much wider food choice which includes heavenly nachos (AR, you listening...erm reading???) and quesadillas and...but the list truly goes on and on. Now a few people may be gasping, clutching their hearts and staggering in such a way as to imitate a heart attack (ala Sanford from Sanford and Son) because I have the nerve of comparing such a wonderful eatery as Chipotle to any other restaurant in the world but take my word, one bite and you'll be hooked.

Only draw back, make sure you know what you want cause they move at the sound of light to get your order together and if you hesitate, 'no Mexican food for you!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - and did you see the "Love Ya Back" summer bonus promotion? On the website, there's a flash that first says "Eat Free Faster." Um, I've already signed up. Thanks for the nacho shout-out too!