Me: ...I'm just a glutton for punishment. It's built into my DNA.
Her: I know - me too. I worked like a dog last week and I felt bad getting into the office at 1:00 today. I felt like everyone was looking at me/judging me.
Me: Now you're just talking crazy. Get over it. No one is judging you. Okay maybe they are but why do you give a crap? Remind me again?
Her: Maybe they were judging the fact that I didn't wash my hair today and I look like a big grease ball...:) oh, and I smell a little.
Me: wow, and to think I was going to stop by and say hi. Um, there's a 'to do' that's just been scratched off my list.
Her: wow.
Me: I still love you, even if I can smell you up here on the 5th floor :)
Her: hehehe. i do look like a mess.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment