So here's what's been happening...
My mother has a tumor. That's all I can say on that, I can't manage to say more. It freaks me out too much.
I have to cook a holiday feast for 15 people which includes of course turkey with all the trimmings as well as desi food. *sigh* Desi people are soooo high maintenance (even if I love them).
The Competition is this weekend. Lots and LOTS of work to get done before and during.
P's sister, sisters hubs and son are arriving to the states the weekend after.
A day trip to New York is the same weekendafter with the cuz's.
2 weeks after, P's brother and his family (4 additional members) are all arriving.
Weeks worth of getting them set up.
P's immediate older brothers birthday.
P's immediate older brother and his wifes anniversary.
Nawsh's burday.
Friends burday.
Xmas parties.
High tea with A and BPT.
My burday.
New Years.
UGH.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
right...and can you fit me in all that craziness during lunch sometime?
thanks
Post a Comment