Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Attempting to get back into the swing of things

I was planning on writing a long account of everything post document collection. I keep writing down my thoughts, get about 1/4 through and then give up. Maybe it's mental, actually I'm sure it's mental. Regardless I'll probably write tidbits here and there but in the meantime I realize I haven't added anything to my blog in over a month. I don't think I've ever gone this long without blogging. I think I needed a break but mah gurl said that I had to get back to it and so here I am.

Erm...

*mental crickets*

Okay, the 'getting back into the swing of things' still isn't happening here. I may as well still be in Hong Kong and brain dead.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its ok...i've lost my blogging MoJo also...

its a phase. we'll come back.