Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rambling thoughts

My mind has got to stop wandering. I've started two long entries to my blog and have yet to finish one. I swear both seem endless and meaningless yet I don't have the heart to delete them. What's wrong with me?

It's so odd.

Lately I've had all these thoughts rambling around in my head, just hanging out waiting to be expressed but I haven't had the energy to do so. I've met with friends and feel like I force myself to speak. Force. Why is that? Why does my jaw ache? Why in the middle of a perfectly interesting convo do I zone out and lose the energy even when thoughts are urgently tapping the insides of my cranium asking to get out?

And worse of all, when I've come to the point where I want to speak those thoughts, they fade into nothingness.

I feel unfulfilled. I don't like this feeling. I can't finish a damn thing. I want to finish something for a change and feel fulfilled. I don't feel fulfilled. I want to find a bridge, build a stick hut and hang out under it. Okay, I'm strange. I'm going to suck it up and post one of my posts and be damned if it makes sense or not.

*sigh* This post didn't make any sense either damn it!

No comments: