E-mail from Vee: This is fierce http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=227155
Reply from Me: Okay this was hilarious. That lil twit got on my nerves but his clothes...I mean it was a bit dramatic for my taste but impressive for such an youngun.
Reply from Vee: I adore him. I want to be his best friend. I agree with the clothes - a little over the top, but far and away better than the other contestants.
Reply from Me: You want to be his best friend huh? You're weird, which stands to reason why you want to be his best friend. I liked Romy's stuff better. I thought it was more...wearable.
Reply from Vee: I'm cool - not weird.
Reply from Me: No, you're weird with a hazy shade of cool lurking about your toes.
Reply from Vee: hehe ;)
Reply from Me: I had a visual of that. Anyway, when are you gonna quit blowing me off for lunch. Don't make me have to stomp the cool right out of those toes darn it.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment