Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Trip – January 17, 2008

Once, when I was about 21 I visited my mothers grandmothers home in Comilla Bangladesh. It was beautiful and her two uncles where still alive. They must have been firmly in their 70’s to 80’s and both of them were the gruff yet cuddly sort. However they were definitely not cuddly with each other. In fact one of the two uncles pulled me to one side as we were touring their village home and he whispered to me, “I am surrounded by my enemies”. At that time I looked at him and thought to myself, “crazy ol’ man alert!”, but come to find out he wasn’t crazy at all…his brother was out to get him (but that’s another story for a later date).

This is how I feel right now. Everyone’s out to get me. Let me just first state loudly that I’m not paranoid (though it may sound like I am) and that I recognize that this particular statement is rather sweeping. Save the friends who read this blog and know me well, the others…definitely. I’ve decided though, that I have to just let my inner bitch out and quit acting like Lil Ms. Nicety Nice Nice. If you’re going to fuck with me, it’s time I fucked with you back. So Crickets, the gloves have come off.

Anyhow, moving from one random thought to another...

Ya'll know it’s not in my nature to gossip. Okay it’s totally in my nature, in fact my first inclination is to gossip, I’ll be the first to admit it, and while when I was younger a lot of the gossip was fantasy wrapped in reality just for shits and giggles, now it’s more fine tuned so that I don’t find myself in spots where I have to essentially explain myself. Nope, gossip is fine with me cause unless it is imperative (which I find to be very true at times), certainly it doesn’t need to go further than myself.

So here’s the recent scoop: The two “people” (and I use this word loosely) that I spoke about in my last entry, the two of them, in particular the male part, is avoiding the female. In fact though I see him throw looks at her when they think no none else is looking one is definitely more bent on ignoring then the other. Can you say transparent? Why would either think that this technique would work? Clearly the rest of us aren’t fools. Did I mention that the Ho and Wanker was spotted making contact? Oh yes, after having read back through my last post, I realize that I indeed forgot to elaborate on ‘the sighting’.

This happened the night in Kowloon when V, TB and myself cut out early. The next morning MB, who had stayed behind, told me that FT had caught sight of the two jackasses locking lips. Upon further questioning of FT he corrected the ‘rumor’ and told me that he didn’t actually see the two swapping spit but in fact he saw them pulling away (due to his angle). What gave him the impression that there was a certain amount of lip-2-lip action was that the Ho’s friend (who at least has some sense of morals though how much I’m not sure) suddenly started to do the universal sign of ‘shame shame’ with her fingers and flew across the room to separate her Ho friend from the married Wanker. Hhmmmm…yes, speculation has been left behind. I think it’s safe to say that things have gotten interesting.

Now, I know I’ve described the Ho to you but let me be fair in saying she’s not horrible to look at (I mean Pit Bulls with Elephantitis are also cute) but the guy…can you say ugh? Sure he’s tall and does have abs (only way I know this is due to me pushing him away when he stood a bit too close to me in the box room) but he has this weird face that seems to lean to the left. Sounds weird? I’d say. He’s not ugly. I can’t be that unfair. I can see the attraction because the guy is charm itself. He has a good sense of humor and he’s semi-intelligent (for a bullshit artist). Still, it’s his eyes. There’s something about the way he looks at women that absolutely screams pervert.

Oh well Crickets, each to his own no?

I personally thank God that we have Wanker and the Ho on our team. If not for them, where would the gossip come from?

No comments: