Friday, January 25, 2008

The Trip, January 23, 2008

A Love (Lust) Story:

He strode into the taylors shop innocently looking for shirts that fit him like a second skin and suits that would make a woman go 'oooh'. Their eyes locked instantly, held. A pregnant pause followed. Longing blazed, fire ignited. Passion recognized passion. As he measured him, the overwhelming urge to touch inappropriately had to be repressed in fear of law suits. When he turned to leave...Raju, the taylor, gazed at him, his heart in his eyes and asked, "Vant two hab dreenk weeth me?"

*le sigh*

The end.

Okay, FT is mad popular here in HK. Women lust him left and right and now, even men! I've seen it Dear Readers, with my own peepers. While they look through me as if I don't exist (at least at home the hobo's can look at me with barely undisguised lust due to my bulging finances but here...nada.), their lil eyes follow him around adoringly and once he walks past you can catch snatches of Cantonese convo followed by giggles renting the air. FT of course thinks he's super cool walking by them as if he has finally received his dues and being recognized as the Sex God only HE seems to think he is. It's totally Khand!

But why wouldn't they gawk at him? I mean here he is, a 6 foot (yeah right) tall half black/half white dude with blue (oops I mean green) eyes who looks pretty okay in a suit (shut up FT). He walks around with a goofy but sweet smile wreathed across his face and he gazes at women with open (yet respectful) lust, his gaze lingering hungrily on his innocent victims and hapless passerbys. He holds doors open (unless he's banging them in MY face) for everyone and is polite as hell (at least in front of everyone else aside for me).

The good thing is, I'm here to clear up any misconceptions he has about what a hot commoditity he is. I keep it 'real' for him. I know he'll appreciate this years and years (and years and years and years) later. Of course all misconceptions do seem to clear themselves up, for example today as we were walking in from our morning smoke break lo and behold FT is sharply yanked back to reality when another one of his (handsome) ilk is presented right before him at the coffee bar que. Poor Lil Button seemed so damn crestfallen. I wanted to assure him that the guy clearly did not posses half has much charm as he, FT, did but if I had that would be considered
'nice' and I can't be nice to FT. That would go against my very nature now wouldn't it?

All kidding aside, here is a true confession: thank god FT is here otherwise everyday would be so darn boring.

Oh, he bashed yours truly in the nose yesterday with a big heavy box. My nose still twinges for it and my theory is that in that one quick aggressive (albiet innocent) move, he basically exacted revenge on me for all the evil things I say to him on a daily basis (even I have to admit that it's fair...tit for tat) and he's still alive so I guess I didn't take it all that seriously. Of course he seemed to feel pretty damn appalled and even offered to buy me dinner (which he knew damn well was being paid for by the firm in the first place). Heh...guilt is a wonderful thing no?

Um...I'll keep all of you informed upon ongoing blossoming love story between FT and The Taylor. They are supposed to go on their 'date' tonight. FT is leaning towards not-so-much. I'm encouraging him to not break the lil cuties heart and sacrifice himself to maintaining international good will. I have a sneaking suspicion that FT doesn't give a damn about international good will at this point, not with his ass (literally) on the line.

Okay, back to work.

No comments: