You know, I still haven't gotten my writing juices flowing. I often find myself engrossed in a book or even indulging in reading my fav blogs and feel inspiration welling up inside of me like a bubbling cauldron. Eagerly I rush to the computer, tap my foot with annoyance as it boots up and log in swiftly to my beloved blog page but when I put fingers to keyboard I end up staring at the darn thing like a confused bird.
Am I supposed to actually type? What? HUH? Why can't my rambling thoughts suddenly magically appear on the screen without any effort.
Oh, will this writers block that I suffer from ever end? Will the thoughts swirling around inside my cranium find a place in cyberspace? Will I again sigh in peace after putting a particularly deep thought down for all my readers to partake in? Will the Redskins ever win?
My thoughts are pent up clamouring for release. Pray would this blog be the beginning of the release or simply a tease.
Who the hell knows. I don't even think I care any longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment