Me: What? He's not there! How dare he not be there. I need him...I NEED HIM.
Him: Yes, how dare he not be here. He should be here. YOU NEED HIM.
*silence*
Him: You know, you ought to have a Bat phone.
Me: OOOoooooo
Him: That'd be totally awesome.
Me: No no, no phones, I have enough of those. I'd rather have a Bat signal...flashing across the sky.
Him: Wow, that would be better.
Me: But I wouldn't want just any ol' stupid bat, I'd want something representative of me.
Him: You ought to think about it and get back to me. This isn't something you want to rush into. This is something that deserves a lot of serious consideration.
Me: Mhmmm...you're right.
40 minutes later
Me: I got it!
Him: What is it?
Me: A Pheonix!
Him: *silence*
Me: It'd be fantastic.
Him: A Pheonix huh?
Me: Picture it, rising from the ashes, streaking across the sky in all it's glory. *happy sigh*
Him: You watch X-men?
Me: Um..no
Him: Oh, cause there's a character on there, he's called The Pheonix.
Me: MMMmmm...ok
Him: I thought you were talking about him. You're not a fan huh?
Me: No.
Him: Okay, but it's still cool.
Me: That's cause I'm cool. It's a given.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment