Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Message to my readers


Dearest friends,
I know many of you read my blog, believe me, I know, I have evidence *wicked grin*. But it's rather disappointing when my readers do not bother to leave comments upon what they are taking away from my ramblings. Even if they are comments of discouragement (or ridicule), I'm willing to listen and learn. You see, in my endeavor to become a better writer, knowing what my readers think is a handy tool.
So come on, add your own stories, your thoughts about something I've written or even a 'nice'. I'll take pleasure in every typed letter.
Love you all,
Bina
P.S. For those who already write messages, keep it up, I love them all and during moments when I most want to just delete my blog out of frustration, I read back on your comments and find solace. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all you need is MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stalking you.

like only YOU stalk me now.

*sniff*