After about a week of being continuously exhausted I came home tonight by 8:30pm excited about going to sleep. Look at the time I posted this blog. yeah.
Stupid...stupid...stupid.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ummm. You're not the only one. You have no idea how many times I've sat here thinking, 'I could've been asleep 3 hours ago since I've sat here and done nothing but had a staring contest with my laptop.'
We're addicted to the net and that's why we are losing sleep as a society.
I don't get to bed until 12:30 or 1:00 a.m. and I have to be up at 5:00. I am functioning on 4 hours of sleep every single day of the week. That is NOT good...not not not good at ALL.
The question I ask is.... why are you posting a blog at this ungodly time... personally, sleep is more important...
not a sermon, just a thought.
Post a Comment