I am despondent today friends, yes indeed I am.
Feeling the tug in the region of my heart, yearning for the now familiar lands I had just so recently visited, yours truly decided to re-read some of her earlier blogs (about the trip that is) and no sooner did I reach the second paragraph of the first entry when I gasped (audibly), blushed profusely and then promptly turned green with nausea.
I realize that my spelling is woeful on a good day and that if not for spell check I would mostly likely never take pen to paper. The one thing I have prided myself in doing in the past has been to give each and every single word a critical eye, weighing, measuring, editing till I'm satisfied that I don't sound, or look, like an uneducated boob. The entries from the trip have brought to light what I clearly am: An uneducated boob.
I was horrified to see how many silly, stupid mistakes I made in almost each paragraph. Some of the sentences made no sense, most of them had spelling errors and a few of them made me go 'huh??'. Oh I am distraught, so distraught. But I must be honest, fess up and apologize to those few (very few) who read my blog.
I can not guarantee error free blogs always but I will at least attempt to work out problems prior to hitting the 'publish post' button.
The only excuse I can give for my gross negligence is that every entry was made after a good amount of activities and I was more than likely either distracted by the view or my bed, none of these are completely acceptable reasons but reasons just the same.
Again, my heartfelt apologies friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment