Yesterday something very weird happened to me. I believe I may have had a nervous attack. Um...is that what you call it? Anyhow, I don't know the technical term but I believe that's what it was.
After dropping Adi Bhai at the hotel, I got to work and right into a meeting. I knew things were gonig to be crazy and I was pretty much right. Doesn't take a genious to figure that out when you get an email at the crack of ass asking to meet at 10:30 am.
For the rest of the day, I felt my body shaking. No no, I'm not exaggerating, I mean truly shaking. At one point I looked down at my hand and saw it shaking. Craziness. I even ate, it wasn't like I didn't though I did wolf it down as fast as I could while working on something. So yeah, I didn't quite taste my food nor enjoy it in the least but still...sustenance is sustenance, right?
However, sometime around 6:30 I was on my way to Ed's office and suddenly stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes watered and I gasped, reaching out to steady myself against the wall. I bent over in half as I felt acid rising right up to my throat. THE ATTACK OF ACID REFLUX [insert music here].
Oh horrors of horrors batman!
It sucked! I ended up practically crawling myself back to my office while trying to breath. Let me just say...that was worthless endeavor. My body was so not cooperating.
Well, at least I thought to myself for a second, okay that's that. Um...EHNNNNNN WRONG!
THE ATTACK OF ACID REFLUX PART II
I jump up and barrel my way into the bathroom and yack up all my lunch. Nice.
Really, I could have happily missed out on that double feature.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
and you still came out and supported me.
I LOVE YOU so much ... you have NO idea.
=)
Post a Comment