She: *leans forward with chin resting on her hand looking rather glum* I think I poisoned my husband.
Me: Oh my.
She: Yes, he ate what he thought was duck but in actuality was chicken.
Me: *eyes opened in shock*
She: Yeah, we were at the emergency room till 1:30 am.
Me: You must be exhausted.
She: *Nods glumly* He really was sick. I think I poisoned him.
Me: *second of silent consideration* You know, next time, just push him off a cliff, that way you can go to bed faster.
________________________________________
She: You really got some ghetto in you.
Me: Shoot, I grew up in Woodlawn.
She: *archs an eyebrow* Oh come on...I'm from Brooklyn.
Me: *Scoffs* Yeah, well no one can compare to that. You just ghetto fabulous
She: *desolves into laughter*
_________________________________________
Two words: Chataeu Scheidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Me: *jealous* I feel like I haven't talked to you and laughed with you for 86 years. Errrr, okay...a week...BUT STILL...
*scowls*
Post a Comment