Today was my 90 day review. Well the 90 days has passed last month but today Johnny called me in. I couldn't have asked for a better review. I was so happy I almost floated out of there.
Then, I got home and finally got around to opening the box I had of Hogan things that had been in my office. I believe for some reason, those were the 6 boxes I was the most leary to open and probably why they had been shoved in a corner in the basement. Even after moving from CP to Arlington, those were the only boxes I held back from delving into.
I must admit, it was a bitter sweet feeling looking at the picturs, knick-knacks and geegaws of my past.
It's truly what sort of changes a short few months can bring around.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you forgot the 'e' in pictures. and what in God's name is a 'geegaw'???
*tilts head at you*
*aargh???!*
Post a Comment