Him: Sorry, in a party for a coworkers last day.
Me: No sorry's necessary.
Him: She is retiring after 11 years.
Me: Wow, man I can't wait for retirement.
Him: You ain't kidding.
Me: I'mma be one of those horride women who sit on her front lawn w/flowery robes in a plastic and metal lawn chair with my lil transistor radio listening to ol' 80's songs (which I already do) and shake my fist at anyone who walks onto my astro-turf lawn that has pink flamingos on it.
Me: and get away with saying all sorts of rude things just because :D
Him: You do that now.
Me: The flowery robes or the rude comments?
Him: Lol, that is going to be a sight to see.
Me: knowing our weird relationship, ull probably have a chance to see it too. Hell , ull probably wheel ur walker down the sidewalk and shout at passer-bys, forget ur teeth in a cup on ur beside table AND try to chase me around said plastic and metal lawn chair.
Him: Again, i would do that now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment