Friday, September 7, 2007

Another night at the Uzzaman Home :|

I got home last night around 8:30. My man was out with his parents at the old home so I had a couple of hours alone. I grabbed a book, stretched out and read to my hearts content. But I knew...oh yes, I knew, that I was in a bad mood. It had been brewing all day and was just looking for a target to spill out onto.

So they come home around 10 and he decides that he wants to bug me. Not the affectionate type of bug but the "let me piss her off till she feels like she needs to murder me" sort of bug.

No matter how I glared, frowned or scowled, he insisted on bugging until I finally snapped at him, "Just...leave me alone. That's all I need, to be left alone. I want to read my book, then go to sleep, in that order. "

He looked sullen, clearly disturbed that there were no other options. He said, "fine." Pouting as he turned his bullet head away from me.

Good, I thought with a satisfied smile.

Not good, he turned around in 2 seconds and started to harrass me again, this time he poked me on the cheek.

"WTF!" I yell, almost jumping off the bed.

Why does this man look shocked that I yelled?

*sigh* "Don't make me have to hurt you." I threaten softly.

He is quiet for a minute, then mutters under his breath, "she doesn't understand affection." Turns and falls asleep.

Lord have mercy. I suggest no one ever give me a gun for my birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

i love it. he was like, 'i love you let me beat you.'

TEE HEE.

God Bless the men!

Anonymous said...

poor Prodip bhai

Anonymous said...

awww..poor prodip bhaiya