So a couple of friends voiced the same concern after reading my writing.
Why do I describe myself the way I do in my blog?
I guess I'm not sure. I mean I suppose I may be interesting but to me, I'm about as boring as 10 day ol' fuzzy macaroni (actually fuzzy macaroni could probably be interesting). Considering the orgnanisms thriving in the cheese and noodles....but I digress.
My mother always used to say (this is a Forrest Gump moment so bare with me) in Bangla,
Neeje jaara Boro Bole, Boro shai noi,
Louke jaara boro bole, Boro shai hoi
Translation:
Stop talking about yourself, let others do that for you.
*grins*
Now you know.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So...in other words you were "acting" humble, waiting to get responses from us saying how great you are? I feel so manipulatd...and used.
Good. As long as you're clear about my angle. That's all that matters eh?
Post a Comment