Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Faces not only parents could love...but a proud aunt also!

These are my sweethearts. One now lives in Portland while the other two live in Baltimore. I don't see nearly enough of them but I still think about them all the time and have their pictures on my wall at work. Can you blame me? These are faces that can committe all sorts of crimes and get away with them with only a smile!

Jeez, I have to keep my cute guard up with these kids.
________________________________________________________

Irfan, the lil Devil with the big eyes. You gotta watch this one carefully! Samiya...She loves to wear pretty clothes and has such a soft disposition about her. Wonder where she gets it from (clearly me *grins*). Her grandmothers pride and joy.

Fiza, now a Portland resident at the beach. How cool is this lil chickedee? Check out them glasses. Where can I get a pair like hers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sooo love them....and who doesn't? They are sooo adorable