Today I was inspired.She made me remember how much I love to write, to prattle on endlessly. So I take pen to hand again and hope that I can keep this up.
I'm a flake sometimes. I write like a demon some days, the next I feel as if there is nothing in the world that is interesting enough to inspire me to expend unnecessary energy in thinking.
But I am resolved now. I will do this...I will write in order to record the waning years of the life that is left to me.
Here's to my inspiration...
may she find all the happiness in the world that she deserves, may she thrive and smile and laugh and love without restrictions. May she dance by the light of the full moon with her hair flowing down her back and tears of joy sparkling in her eyes.
Love you girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
may she find
all the happiness in the world
that she deserves,
may she thrive and smile
and laugh and love without restrictions
may she dance by the light of the full moon
with her hair flowing down her back
and tears of joy sparkling in her eyes
--Rubina--
**I've actually turned that into a poem from you to me...and have found the perfect picture to describe it. go to my blog**
I love you.
Post a Comment