Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm a Loser


I created one blog "justme" and sent to everyone and sundry. I was so excited about it that I could hardly wait to start writing. So I put in 3 entries on Friday the promptly forgot my email login so I have no clue as to how to get back into my old blog. After 100's of failed attempts, I decided to start all over again.


I won't rant on about my house this time since I've already purged the urge and I won't go on and on and on about how I've refound blogging. This is a fresh new start for me (again). Let's hope next week I don't have to create another blog :


Upwards and onwards I say!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bina! Not a loser. I love that you're blogging again :) -Jen

Anonymous said...

dude SERIOUSLY. you can't remember the password to the first one you put up...and to think that your first entry was ode to me...

you SUCK...

and since i have it saved still let me REMIND YOU of what you had said:

"Today I was inspired.

She made me remember how much I love to write, to prattle on endlessly. So I take pen to hand again and hope that I can keep this up. I'm a flake sometimes. I write like a demon some days, the next I feel as if there is nothing in the world that is interesting enough to inspire me to expend unnecessary energy in thinking.

But I am resolved now. I will do this...I will write in order to record the waning years of the life that is left to me.

Here's to my inspiration....may she find all the happiness in the world that she deserves, may she thrive and smile and laugh and love without restrictions. May she dance by the light of the full moon with her hair flowing down her back and tears of joy sparkling in her eyes.

Love you girl."

Anonymous said...

u are so mean

Anonymous said...

why don't u guess, who can call u meanyyy??? lolz

Anonymous said...

yes but my mean-ness worked. she has it up.

*double slaps your bootie*
*slap*
*slap*

I win.

*grins*