Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Best to not get too close

During the month of Ramadan one is supposed to be more...peaceful...happy...sirene...reflective...RELIGIOUS. Okay, I've managed peaceful (except for when I cursed that person who cut me off in traffic today in my head). I've managed happy, when I'm sleeping. I've also managed sirene, again, when I'm sleeping. Reflective is easy enough when I'm rambling on my blog however otherwise, not so much unless you consider it being reflective when I'm pondering the easiest, safest and cleanest way of murdering someone and getting rid of the evidence. That leaves religious. Well okay, in my defense, I think that ONLY because I resisted the urget to stick my head out the window, tailgate, pull up next to and shout dirty 4 (or 6 or 10) letter words at the cow who cut me off today makes me seriously down with the religious part right? I mean I kept thinking, God, you best save that #@$#!!!!

And worse of all, everything, everybody, every living organism has managed to tick me off during the last two days. Some say it's cause I'm fasting and since I don't have any food in me, I don't have energy which gives me no energy in order to deal with stupid trivial crap that I usually would put up with. well I have one thing to say to that...DUH! Of course that's one of the reasons I'm settled happy in snarkville right now. Heck, I'm going to run for Snarkville President. I could go around saying, "I'm not only a citizen, but I'm the president!" *big toothy snarky grin*. Shoot if I were still at Hogan, a coupla friends would have by now gone, "stay away from Happy," which would have made me scowl even worse.

*sigh* ok I'm going to shut up cause I'm too depressed and pissy to write appropriately. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

write a list of things that are REALLY bothering you...

and stop feeling that you have to be overly religious during Ramadan...just be yourself.

i think Ramadan is about realizing that we should be thankful for the things we have in life and its a time to give to charity
(not to change ourselves but to better ourselves)

and get out of your bad mood. i miss your silliness.

i love you though. snarky and all. if you are president then i'll run for vice president.

i love you.