Today is not a good day. It's been behaving badly every since I came in to work (actually since I cracked my eyes open). Yesterday was better than today. Today should be punished. I should have known about today.
I woke up and fell out of bed. If any of you have been in my bedroom and have seen the monstrosity that I call my bed, you'll know that falling out of it isn't a good thing. It's like the bed from the fairy tale "Princess and the Pea" except that there are no pea's in my bed (or under the mattress) and I most certainly am no princess.
Anyhow, I was supposed to be at work by 8 so the partner I work with wouldn't have a conniption that something he wanted wasn't on his desk by the time he rolled in at 9. I woke up at 8:15 and promptly slid right out of bed and onto my ass. I sat there dazed and confused until realization of the time flooded me and I jumped up and shuffled into the bathroom (stubbing my toe on the ornate chest at the foot of my bed...stoopid ornate chest). I had to come out 3 times in order to get various articles that I needed for my bathroom jaunt. To add worse to worse, I ran out of shampoo, almost slipped in the shower and knocked myself unconscious, my hair dryer persisted on acting wonky and one of my fav shoes broke.
By the time I ran out of the house, it was well past 9:05 with dripping hair and unlotioned elbows.
It only got worse. Did I mention that I don't like today?
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment