One laughs trying to get a hold of the giggles.
Two, sitting next to her is busy looking at the iphone.
Three, sitting across from two shakes head as she stares at four, sitting next to her and across from One.
One: You're killing me, take off that sweater.
Three: Why are you wearing a sweater? It's like 85 degrees outside.
Two, still busy looking at the iphone interjecting halfhearted smiles and laughter to prove that she's listening.
Four: I'm chilly! I'm just...you know...chilly! *she cries out defensively, rubbing her arms as if to prove that she was chilly.
They argue for a mintue more about the sweater until Two suddenly awakens from her coma. She eyes four and suddenly says: Oh, you're wearing a sweater vest!
One and Three start to crack up as Four screws up her face in protest: I am not! OMG...
Two: I'm sorry, the way you're wearing it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment